Additional Local Schools 

Clearview Elementary 703-708-6000             

Herndon Elementary School 703-326-3100   

Armstrong Elementary 703-375-4800

District & Circuit Courts

Drainsville COVID Updates

​Supervisor John Foust continues to provide district updates regarding to the pandemic. To stay up to date with what the county's pandemic effors and sign up for email updates, click here.      

Poison Control



Red Cross


Tax Administration

Phone & Internet

Fairfax County

Construction Permits

VA Governor

Ralph Northam


Local Schools

State and County Reporting

Fairfax County site provides a wealth of information and links as to how to report any issue. Please see the most common reports below: 


Drainsville District
Elaine Tholan


Voter Services/

Office of Elections

Fairfax County Park Authority                    (Within Sugarland Run Stream)                703-324-8594

Trash and Recycling are not provided through the HOA. Each homeowner may contact the trash company of their choosing to set up trash & recycling services. Here are the most common companies that service KCC:

American Disposal                                     Republic Services                                      

Trash (Tuesday & Friday)                          Trash (Monday)                                                               

Recycling (Tuesday)                                  Recycling (Wednesday)                                         

Yard Waste (Tuesday)                               Yard Waste (Wednesday)                              

All Services have Bulk Pick up by appointment and may be subject to Fees. Contact the companies above if you have further questions. 

33rd State Senate District
Jennifer Boysko


Local Resources



Road, Path, or Sidewalk (VDOT) 

1-800-FOR-ROAD (367-7623)   

Spectrum Propterty Management


Trash, Recycling, & Bulk Pick up

Dominion Energy1-866-366-4357

For all electric services and emergencies

The Fairfax County website has many helpful links and resources on topics ranging from viewing your property tax assessment to any other questions you may have relating to the operation and governance within the county. 

Local Gov't

Board of Supervisors

US Senator
Tim Kaine


Street Name Sign Maintenance                    703-877-2800 TTY 711   

Animal Services

Set up Service Fairfax Water703-698-5800. 

For after hours emergencies call 703-698-5613.

11th State House District
Gerry Connolly


Kingstream is uniquely situated in the northwest corner of Fairfax County in northern Virginia. Kingstream borders the Town of Herndon, Reston, and Sterling (in Loudoun County), which may pose questions to residents as to how to start up services for their home or where they may need to make specific reports. The Kingstream Community Council does not provide or endorse any specific services. The purpose of this page is to provide Kingstream residents with information about local resources as guidance. 

Emergency - 911

Fairfax County Fire & Rescue &

Fairfax County Police - Reston District(non-emergency) 703-691-2131

KCC is serviced byVerizonandCoxcable.

Owners may select the services based on their preference.

National Weather Service


10th US Congressional District
Jennifer Wexton

US Senator
Mark Warner


Police & Fire

Kingstream School System

Drainesville Elementary 703-326-5200

Herndon Middle School: 703-904-4800

Herndon High School  703-810-2200 

(Herndon High is KCC's poll location for Election Day Voting)        

Additional Emergency Contacts


KCC is serviced by Columbia Gas1-800-543-8911.

For Emergencies call: 1-800-544-5606.


Relations Court